Nordic Pure offers Activated Carbon air filtration with four filter media types: Pure Carbon Pleated, MERV Plus PLEATED Carbon, MERV Plus Carbon and Pure Green Plus Carbon
All of Nordic Pure’s carbon options will add a level of odor control and deliver the best air quality. They are designed to alleviate foul odors like garbage, musty mildew, pet odors and fumes caused by cooking or tobacco smoke. All are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. There is a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support. The air filter media will not support the growth of mold or bacteria.
Pure Carbon AC Furnace Air Filters
- Pure Carbon Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters consist of a durable non-woven polyester base media infused with a naturally derived charcoal.
- These pores are highly adsorbent, forming a strong chemical bond, or attraction, to odorous gaseous air molecules. They remove levels of concentration of gases (VOC’s) as well as particulates in the air while maintaining excellent air flow properties.
- Our pleated carbon filters are manufactured using a heavy duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame with a metal mesh support grid bonded to the pleats for extra support.
- The new pleated design provides 3 times as much carbon media per air filter.
- Activated Carbon air filter media lasts longer than any other odor removal system.
MERV Plus Carbon AC Furnace Air Filters
- Our MERV 7, 13, 14 or 15 have an electrostatically charged pleated MERV layer, plus a flat layer of polyester media impregnated with activated carbon. Choose our MERV’s 8, 10 and 12 pleated carbon for improved odor reduction air filters that are made of a dual media where the MERV rated media has been fused together with a carbon layer.
- The dual combination results in two different filter media combined into one convenient, ultra air conditioner filter.
- The MERV pleated media captures microscopic airborne dust, pollen, allergens, mold spores, pet dander, bacteria and particulates carrying bacteria and viruses in the air for better indoor air quality. Use the MERV rating recommended for your AC Furnace system (ex: MERV 12)
- The activated carbon air filter polyester media naturally deodorizes the air by adsorbing and eliminating household odor’s, and has virtually no added air resistance.
- Removes levels of concentration of gases (VOC’s) as well as particulates in the air while maintaining excellent air flow properties.
Pure Green Plus Carbon AC Furnace Air Filters
- Pure Green AC Furnace Air Filters, by Nordic Pure, are made from environmentally responsible non-woven high loft, antimicrobial filter media.
- The MERV 6 rating has a lower pressure drop, minimizing energy consumption, while maintaining a high dust holding capacity.
- Pure Green filter media is fine gauge fiber polyester media with two layers of fiber density allowing depth loading and high efficiency.
- The filter media is derived from recycled pop bottles and the outer frame is beverage board made of recycled paper products, therefore making it earth friendly.
Three ways Pure Green is purely green!
- 1. Proper MERV results in less energy consumption by HVAC system
- 2. The Air Filter Media is recycled pop bottles and may be recycled again, depending on your recycling facility.
- 3. The Air Filter Frame is made of recycled paper products, and is biodegradable.